Chamber of Commerce Board Member Training 101
32 min, 42 sec Video - 11-Minute Preview Above
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How do you orient new board members?
- Who is the spokesperson? The Chair or the Executive Director?
- The need for new board members to attend meetings so you have a quorum
- Roles & responsibilities of the chamber board vs. chamber staff, who does what and why?
- What insurance policies might you need?
- Who manages the volunteers?
- Who runs the programs?
- Who does the budgeting?
- Who ensures the Chamber is adequately funded?
- How much money can the Chamber staff spend without board approval?
- How to handle the annual performance metrics of the Chamber executive, its a 50-50 endeavor.
$277Add to cartBuy now customers receive Video, PDF Slide Deck, and Audio File
Rent now customers receive video version only
Gain access to unlimited content like this video plus much more