Chamber of Commerce Board Member Training 101
32 min, 42 sec Video - 11-Minute Preview Above
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How do you orient new board members?
- Who is the spokesperson? The Chair or the Executive Director?
- The need for new board members to attend meetings so you have a quorum
- Roles & responsibilities of the chamber board vs. chamber staff, who does what and why?
- What insurance policies might you need?
- Who manages the volunteers?
- Who runs the programs?
- Who does the budgeting?
- Who ensures the Chamber is adequately funded?
- How much money can the Chamber staff spend without board approval?
- How to handle the annual performance metrics of the Chamber executive, its a 50-50 endeavor.
Rent now customers receive video version only
Gain access to unlimited content like this video plus much more