It’s scary when board members and elected officials don’t know their roles…
30% off – this Weekend Only!
Halloween Weekend Sale
Differing Roles of Board Members, Elected Officials, and Economic Development Staff
53 min. Video – 1 min. 40 sec. Preview Above
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Help your community understand who does what in economic development.
- The different responsibilities of your board members vs. your elected officials vs. your staff.
- Real world examples of why economic development matters.
- Top-4 reasons an economic developer’s job is hard.
- The importance of getting stakeholders in your community to function together.
- Incentives from across America which have seen success.
- How your elected officials, board members, and staff can help drive economic development.
Buy Now Customers Receive Video, PDF Slide Deck, and Audio File