How Can States and Utilities Help Their Rural Communities Land More Manufacturing Deals?
1 Hour, 25 Minute Video - 2 Minute Preview Above
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The geographic areas states & utilities should target to find manufacturing prospects which prefer to locate in rural communities.
- The 2 types of costs manufacturers weigh in deciding where to locate.
- Easy, cost effective ways to market to the suppliers and customers of your existing industries currently located in your rural areas.
- Incentives that are needed to land deals in rural communities.
- How to convince prospects rural communities have adequate labor.
- Training you can provide to help rural towns avoid common mistakes.
- Sample line item budget of ways you can spend dollars to help rural towns land manufacturing plants based on how much you have to spend.
Rent now customers receive video version only
Gain access to unlimited content like this video plus much more